Distribution Staff & Management
Distribution Staff Leadership:
George Chen, Chairman and CEO
- An executive for companies in both the United States and China over the past 40 years, Mr. Chen began his career as the founder and CEO of C.L. Thomson, one of the largest travel wholesale companies in the United States from 1972-1992
- He transitioned into logistics with a focus on Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG.) From 1997 – 2003 he served as the CEO of Tait Asia Limited, a FMCG trading company in Asia. Accounts: Heineken, Evian, Unilever/Lipton, Durex and Philip Morris.
- From 2003-2007 Mr. Chen was the CEO of Roly China Trading, a FMCG trading company in China. Accounts: Disney, Mattel, Benetton, Elle, Evian, Grolsch, Samuel Adams
- Chairman & CEO of China Distribution & Logistics Company Ltd. (“CDL”). CDL is the exclusive distributor for Evian water in the PRC. CDL is also the exclusive distributor for Panzani, world’s second largest pasta company. Additionally, CDL distributes 15 brands of western spirits in Hong Kong and China on an exclusive basis.
- Honorary Consul for King of Tonga in Hong Kong.
Kit Ming Wah, CFO and COO
- Upon graduating from Chinese Univesrity of Hong Kong with a major in accounting and a minor in business management, Ms. Wah acted as the Group Financial controller of A.S.
- Watson’s group of companies covering HK and overseas business from 1970 – 1983
- From 1983-1996, Ms. Wah worked as the Regional Controller of Getz Corporation, a US trading firm with offices in Asia Pacific. Immediately following her time at Getz, Ms. Wah became the National Financial Controller of East Asiatic Company, a Danish trading firm with offices throughout China
- In 1997 Ms. Wah joined Tait Asia Limited with Mr. Chen as the Chief Financial Officer covering operations in Hong Kong and China.
- After leaving Tait Asia in 2003, Ms. Wah served as the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer of Roly China group of companies from 2003 – 2007, covering its China operations
- Beginning in 2007, Ms. Wah has served as the CFO and COO of China Distribution & Logistics Limited covering HK and China Operation
Distribution Staff Management:
CDL’s management team consists of five regional managers and one national sales manager. Each member has been with the company for over 10 years, and has extensive knowledge of their distribution network area.
China Distribution Staff has experience working with big multinational FMCG companies such as:
- Philip Morris
- St. Dalfour
- Samuel Adams
- Los Cabos
Reporting to the regional sales managers, CDL has over 100 dedicated sales and support professionals servicing the firm's 3 distribution centers, 10 warehouses, and over 550 retail accounts.